Graduate Diploma in Dental Sleep Medicine
Events you may be interested in
Current students will take you on a campus tour and our Future Students team will be ready to answer all your questions .
- Categories: Local event - at UWA campus
- Audiences: A secondary school student in Year 10A secondary school student in Year 11A secondary school student in Year 12A mature age student pursuing my first degreeA parent of a prospective studentA secondary school career adviser or teacherStudying at another tertiary institution
Careers and further study
Take your studies to a new level with a postgraduate degree and discover what career opportunities lie ahead.
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course. For fee type definitions and further assistance, see the Fee Calculator Help page. You can also search our database for scholarships that are relevant to you or this course.
Postgraduate - fee paying students
Annual course fees are calculated based on a standard annual study load of 48 credit points.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Medicine, or an equivalent qualification that allows dentistry practise, as recognised by UWA;
(b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent;
(c) at least two years of relevant, documented professional experience assessed by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course;
(d) registration to practice dentistry, demonstrated by
(i) registration on the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency Website; or
(ii) satisfactory documentation showing registration with an international accreditation body, as recognised by UWA
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
Ready to apply for this postgraduate course? Follow the steps and you’ll be on your way to joining us at UWA.
About The Course
- Available 2019
- Non-standard teaching periods at the beginning of the year and mid-year
- For information regarding course contact hours and requirements refer to the Handbook.
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.