Lunar New Year campus tour
Thursday 22 February
- Student Central
- Map location
Date and time
This tour will be repeated on Friday 23 February 10.30am
- On Campus
- A secondary school student in Year 10
- A secondary school student in Year 11
- A secondary school student in Year 12
- A parent of a prospective student
- Registrations are now open
Explore the UWA campus with a Mandarin-speaking guide
Our stunning campus offers a vibrant and dynamic learning environment with its mix of heritage buildings, contemporary architecture and beautiful gardens. One of our students will take you on a tour of our campus giving you an insight into what it’s like to study at The University of Western Australia. This tour will be delivered in Mandarin.
Our Future Students team will also be available after the tour to answer questions on courses, entry requirements and the UWA student experience.