Engineering Information Session
Tuesday 12 September
UWA Oceans Institute Auditorium
- UWA Oceans Institute Auditorium
- Map location
Date and time
- Engineering Information Session, 6 - 7pm
- On Campus
- A secondary school student in Year 11
- A secondary school student in Year 12
- A secondary school student in Year 10
- A mature age student (20+) pursuing my first degree
- A parent of a prospective student
- Engineering Information Session
- Register now
Can you see yourself as an Engineer?
The Engineering Information Session at UWA will provide you with valuable course and prerequisite advice, information on career paths and guidance on the different areas of study within Engineering.
We will also have some friendly students on-hand to answer any questions about university life or being a member of one of the faculties exciting student clubs.
For more information contact [email protected] or call 6488 7999.