MBA Suite Webinars
Wednesday 11 April
- 7:00PM AWST
Date and time
- Wednesday, 11 April 2018, 7:00pm AWST
- Graduates or near graduates
- A parent of a prospective student
- A secondary school career adviser or teacher
- A mature age student (20+) pursuing my first degree
- Studying at UWA
- Studying at another tertiary institution
- Please note: Registrations are essential
Are you ready to transform your career?
Attend our free webinar to find out more about our suite of MBA Courses and associated Graduate Certificates.
Delivered by the UWA Business School's MBA Director, the webinar will include information on the available study options, the unique benefits of our courses and how the program can be tailored to your goals and interests. You will find out more about the range of units and specialisations on offer and entry pathways into the MBA and its associated Graduate Certificates. Also included in the webinar will be information on admission requirements and scholarships.
At the end of the 45-minute presentation, you will have the opportunity to have your individual questions answered.
Please note: Registrations are essential