Year 10 - 11 Course Information Evening
Monday 19 March
Date and time
- 6:30-7pm Expo with Faculties available. 7-7:30pm Presentation.
- On Campus
- A secondary school student in Year 10
- A secondary school student in Year 11
- A parent of a prospective student
- Registrations opening soon
Making high school less stressful for everyone
Our free information sessions gives you a head-start on making your Year 10 or 11 experience a positive one... even if you're not sure if university’s the right pathway for your future goals.
Find out more about:
- UWA's courses and entry requirements;
- Maximising your ATAR
- How to keep your options open when selecting your upper-school subjects; and
- On-campus activities and events we offer for Year 10 and 11 students.
You can also talk directly to Faculty-specialists about your specific interest areas.