TISC Information Evening
Tuesday 21 August
Date and time
- On Campus
- A secondary school student in Year 12
- A parent of a prospective student
- Registrations opening soon
What’s ‘TISC’ and how does it work?
This session is designed to help Year 12 students make the most of their ATAR score to help you get into your preferred course at UWA.
Topics covered include::
- The TISC university application and offer process.
- Tips on structuring your preferences
- Entry requirements
- How to apply for Direct Pathways into postgraduate courses
- Important dates for Year 12 students
Bookings are essential due to a limited number of sessions.