Please read this information if you wish to see the Laboratories or Pathology Museum.
If you wish to see any of the Laboratories or Pathology Museum the following safety standards must be met, otherwise you risk being declined entry.
- Long hair tied back
- No water or food allowed
- Phones must be put away (in bags or pockets)
- No photography
- Fully enclosed shoes:
- Suitable footwear is a completely enclosed, flat shoe.
- Completely enclosed is defined as covering all of the foot, up to the ankle, without any toe or heel holes. Flat shoes have a wide heel base with a rise of less than 2.5 cm.
- Below are pictures of suitable safety shoes to wear in the laboratory.
- Everyone who enters a laboratory, whether to work or visit, in any capacity, for any length of time, must be wearing shoes similar to those illustrated below.
- Wearing shoes of a safe and suitable type will protect you from injury, chemical spill (long enough to remove the shoe) or other accident within your workplace.
- This will affect insurance and workers compensation claims in the case of injury.