About your ATAR
Find out everything you need to know about your ATAR, including the scoring system, selection ranks, online result dates, ATAR adjustments and more.
The Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) processes school leaver university applications on behalf of UWA and other public universities in Western Australia. Make sure you mark the important dates in this section in your calendar to avoid late fees. We’ve listed some simple steps on how to apply through TISC and how to order your preferences.
- When do I apply through TISC?
- How do I apply through TISC?
- Where can I find TISC codes for my application?
- Who should apply through TISC?
- What universities can I apply for through TISC?
- When do I find out if my application to a university is successful?
- Will I be made more than one offer during the first round offers?
- Do I have less chance of getting in to a course because it is my second preference?
- Are there any TISC fees and charges?
The Australian Government provides Commonwealth-supported places in courses at UWA for students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian permanent resident visa.
There may be an extra step in your application if you haven’t met particular entry requirements, but don’t worry, there are options available so you can still be on track to enter the course you want to study at UWA.