ATAR questions

About your ATAR

Find out everything you need to know about your ATAR, including the scoring system, selection ranks, online result dates, ATAR adjustments and more.

TISC applications

The Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) processes school leaver university applications on behalf of UWA and other public universities in Western Australia. Make sure you mark the important dates in this section in your calendar to avoid late fees. We’ve listed some simple steps on how to apply through TISC and how to order your preferences.


The Australian Government provides Commonwealth-supported places in courses at UWA for students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian permanent resident visa.

Entry requirements

There may be an extra step in your application if you haven’t met particular entry requirements, but don’t worry, there are options available so you can still be on track to enter the course you want to study at UWA.

Contact us



Speak to a Future Students Adviser from 8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (Western Standard Time)

131 UWA

Live chat

Chat online with a Future Students Adviser from 2.30 to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (Western Standard Time)