Year 12 Individual Advisory Sessions
Monday 15 July
Circle Room, Reid Library
- On Campus
These school holiday sessions are designed to help answer your questions about future study at UWA, including:
- Features and benefits of UWA's internationally recognised course model
- Courses and entry requirements
- Direct Pathways
- The TISC application and offer process
- Work Integrated Learning and student exchange opportunities
- The UWA student experience
Bookings are essential due to a limited number of sessions.
Parents/guardians are welcome to attend.