Login and account creation and password
Application creation, editing and submission
- Do I have to create an account for myself so I can log in?
- How will I know what my login ID and/or password are?
- I created an application a while ago and now I want to update some details, such as secondary and tertiary education, but I can't. Why?
- I need to change some details of an unsubmitted application.
- There's a message saying I can't edit an application. Why?
- I can't find the right course/the applicant can't find the right course.
- I want the applicant to add a document to an application, but I’ve already submitted it to UWA and/or they have already submitted it to me.
- The applicant changed their mind after I submitted their application – what should I do?
- How will I know whether the application has been successfully submitted? And how will the applicant know?
- I didn’t get an email confirming creation of the applicant account of submission of an application.
- What happens if I don’t submit my application?
The University of Western Australia