UWA First in Family Program
Our First in Family program is designed to support students in achieving their goals to attend university.
If you have received an ATAR of 75-79.95 and will be the first in your family to attend university, you may still be eligible for a place at UWA. You’ll then be able to join our community and study one of our four undergraduate degrees.
You are eligible if:
- neither of your parents/guardians have completed a university-level degree (siblings currently studying or planning to study at university do not make you ineligible)
- you scored an ATAR of 75–79.95
- you satisfy the University’s English language requirements
- you selected UWA as your first preference in TISC
- you have not been offered a place at UWA (Broadway or other pathway)
How to apply
Current WACE school leavers can indicate their eligibility through the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre.
Note: Your TISC advice letter will not show your automatic adjustment; however, rest assured our Admissions team will be aware of your status and you will be made an offer if you retain UWA as your first preference.
Interstate school leavers can fill out this form.