Alternative entry pathways
Whether you’re a domestic student or an international student looking to study at UWA, there is a range of alternative pathways you can take.
Alternative entry schemes allow you to be considered for entry to UWA if your results in one of our standard entry pathways are not sufficient for you to gain admission to a course.
- UWA Foundation Program (UWAFP)
- WA Universities’ Foundation Year (WAUFP)
- Group of Eight (Go8) universities foundation programs
- UWA Centre for English Language Teaching bridging courses
- International Foundation Course in University Studies
- Canning College Diploma of Commerce (UWA Stream)
- Taylors College diploma program
- Northern Consortium United Kingdom’s International Foundation Year
English language exam preparationCambridge
International English Language testing System (IELTS)