UWA Foundation Program
The UWA Foundation Program is the most effective path to a place at UWA for international students.
Successful completion guarantees entry to an undergraduate degree subject to quotas and prerequisites.
The program is available in four formats with multiple intake dates.
- Accelerated Program
- For students who have achieved superior grades in English and relevant subjects
- 30-week program beginning in April and October
- Standard Program
- For students who have achieved at least average grades in English and relevant subjects
- 40-week program beginning in January and July
- 36-week program
- Extended Program
- For students who do not qualify for the Standard Program, or who want to develop a more solid foundation in key subjects such as mathematics or the sciences
- 60-week program beginning in January and July
Find out more about the university pathway program on the Taylors College Perth website.