How to apply
The UWA Foundation Program is the most effective pathway to entering UWA for international students and applying is just as easy.
Applying for admission to the UWA Foundation Program is simple.
1. Complete an application for admission
2. Attach certified copies of school reports from your last two years
Include any forecast or preliminary results and any official examination certificates, and evidence of your English language proficiency (for example, your IELTS or TOEFL results). Please ensure that certified translations accompany documents that are not in English.
Copies can be certified by:
- Australian diplomatic mission
- Justice of the Peace
- official records department of the institute that originally issued the document
- authorised Taylors College representative.
3. Send the application for admission
Send the application for admission and certified copies of your school reports, examination certificates and IELTS or TOEFL reports to:International Admissions Centre
Taylors College - Study Group Australia
Level 8, 97-99 Bathurst Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Please do not send your application to the University of Western Australia.
4. Application acknowledged
Your application will be acknowledged promptly by Taylors College and you will be notified immediately if your application is accepted.
5. Pay deposit
In order to accept the offer of a place you must pay a deposit.
You can pay by:
- a bankdraft made payable to Taylors College
- bank transfer (see below)
- credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express)
Send payment details or bank draft to the Taylors College, Perth.
Bank transfer details
- Bank name
- National Australia Bank
- Bank address
- 308-322 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
- Account number
- Account name
- Study Group Australia Pty Limited
- Swift Code
The reference number as indicated on your offer letter must be included on correspondence and on bank transfers to allow us to identify your payment.
6. Confirmed placement
Once your payment has been received, your place at Taylors College Perth will be confirmed. Taylors College will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment form which must be presented to an Australian Diplomatic Mission when applying for a student visa.
For information concerning student visas to Australia, please refer to the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website or contact us.
UWAFP is only available to international students.