Apply for Fairway UWA
Fairway UWA offers an alternative entry pathway to UWA for students with academic potential completing Year 12 under difficult circumstances.
Applications for the 2019 Fairway cohort will open June 1st and close August 30th. Contact the Fairway team if you have any questions.
Fairway 2019 Applications
If you are studying in Year 11 at a school in Western Australia and you want to apply for the Fairway UWA Program for Year 12 students in 2019, it is straight forward process of three steps:
- Registration: Create your log-in details and register your interest in the Fairway UWA Program online.
- Application Form: Discuss the form with your parents/guardian and school coordinator/adviser then fill out the Main Application online. Please check that all your details are correct before submission.
- Submit Supporting Documents: Information on what constitutes appropriate supporting documentation is available here.
- School Nomination Form: Your application must be supported by a representative of your school who will need to fill out the School Nomination Form. Any Supporting Documents that you need for your Main Application must also be sent to Fairway UWA.
On June 1st, 2019, the application process will be live on this website.
Please register your interest in the Fairway 2019 Program and create your log-in details:
Use your log-in details to access the Main Application Form and complete online. You have until August 30 to complete your application:
Ask your School Principal, Year 11 Coordinator or Career Adviser to complete the School Nomination Form. They will provide details about your academic performance. The form will be submitted online, but your school will also have to send it to us in hard copy, with a school stamp.
Once your student application and school nomination forms have been submitted, you will need to send us hard copies of your supporting documentation (Centrelink statements, income statements, medical certificates, etc). These documents will be held in strict confidence.
- documents from Centrelink; Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs; or Disability Services Commission
- Fairway UWA Parents Income Statement [PDF, 134.8 KB]
- Fairway UWA Student Financial Statement Form [PDF, 119.9 KB]
- Fairway UWA Statutory Declaration Form [PDF, 54.4 KB]
- workplace payslips
- employer's statements
- copy of visa if you have recently arrived in Australia
- statements from a teacher, sporting coach, recognised community leader or chaplain
- Fairway UWA Medical Evidence Form [RTF, 207.4 KB]
Please download and print the Fairway UWA Supporting Documentation Cover Letter [DOC], and ensure your name is clearly written on every document.
Post your supporting documentation to:
Manager Fairway UWA
Student Central (M302)
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Hwy
PERTH WA 6009
Please ensure you have your name written on all documents.