Apply for Fairway UWA
Fairway UWA offers an alternative entry pathway to UWA for students with academic potential completing Year 12 under difficult circumstances.
Applications for the 2018 Fairway cohort have closed. Contact the Fairway team if you have any questions.
School nomination and supporting documents
Ask your school principal, Year 11 Coordinator or Career Adviser to complete the School Nomination Form. They will provide details about your academic performance. The form will be submitted online, but your school will also have to send it to us in hard copy, with a school stamp.
Once your student application and school nomination forms have been submitted, you will need to send us hard copies of your supporting documentation (Centrelink statements, income statements, medical certificates, etc). These documents will be held in strict confidence.
Appropriate supporting documentation may include:
- documents from Centrelink; Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs; or Disability Services Commission
- Fairway UWA Parents Income Statement [PDF, 134.8 KB]
- Fairway UWA Student Financial Statement Form [PDF, 119.9 KB]
- workplace payslips
- employer's statements
- copy of visa if you have recently arrived in Australia
- statements from a teacher, sporting coach, recognised community leader or chaplain
- Fairway UWA Medical Evidence Form [RTF, 207.4 KB]
Please download and print the Fairway UWA supporting documentation cover letter [DOC], and ensure your name is clearly written on every document.
Post your supporting documentation to:
Manager Fairway UWA
Student Central (M302)
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Hwy
PERTH WA 6009
Fairway UWA statutory declaration form 2017 [PDF, 54.4 KB]
- Fairway UWA Team
- +61 8 6488 6785 or +61 8 6488 7213