UWA First in the Family Program
Our First in the Family program is designed to support students in achieving their goals to be the first in their immediate family to attend university.
If you've received an ATAR of 75–79.95, and you will be the first in your family to attend University, you may still be eligible for a place at UWA. You’ll then be able to join our community and study one of our four undergraduate degrees.
You are eligible if you:
- are the first in your immediate family to attend university and neither of your parents/guardians have completed a university level degree
- scored an ATAR of 75.00–79.95
- satisfy the University’s English language requirements
- selected UWA as your first preference in TISC
- have not been offered a place at UWA (Broadway or other pathway)