UWA First in Family Program
Our First in Family program is designed to support students in achieving their goals to attend university.
If you have received an ATAR of 75-79.95 and will be the first in your family to attend university, you may still be eligible for a place at UWA. You’ll then be able to join our community and study one of our four undergraduate degrees.
You are eligible if:
- neither of your parents/guardians have completed a university-level degree
- you scored an ATAR of 75–79.95
- you satisfy the University’s English language requirements
- you selected UWA as your first preference in TISC
- you have not been offered a place at UWA (Broadway or other pathway)