Other Australian and New Zealand high school qualifications

Each year, students from other Australian states, New Zealand and many other countries come to UWA to study.

Other Australian states

If you have completed another Australian state's high school qualification, your Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) from that study is valid for use at UWA.

Queensland students, your Overall Position will be converted to an equivalent ATAR automatically by WA's Tertiary Institutions Service Centre.

Our subject equivalence tables will help you determine if you have satisfied prerequisites.

All students must meet the University's English language competence requirements.

New Zealand

The New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) is accepted for entry to UWA.

After you apply, your NCEA results will be assessed by the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre and the University. Your NCEA results will be converted to an equivalent ATAR that will be used to assess you for entry.

Our subject equivalence table for the NCEA will help you determine if you satisfy prerequisites.

Remember, you must also satisfy the University's English language competence requirements.

CRICOS Code: 00126G
Monday, 23 July 2018 1:11 AM (this date excludes nested assets)
[email protected]
Content ID