Find an international agent

As an international student, you can use an official UWA representative to help you get to UWA.

An education agent can help with your application to UWA, as well as provide advice on life in Perth. Some agents can also help you obtain a visa to study with us at UWA.

We have more than 200 education agreements with more than 900 locations worldwide.

Find agents near you