Whether your catching public transport, driving or getting some fresh air and exercise, there are plenty of ways to get to UWA on Open Day.
We've compiled a quick list of transport options to help you plan ahead.
Getting to UWA
Buses to the Perth campus are frequent, with regular services from the city, Subiaco, Morley and along Stirling Highway. Buses are managed by Transperth, and some services are subsidised by the University.
The following bus routes offer weekend services to UWA:
- CircleRoute (routes 998 and 999). Refer to Timetable 200.
- Route 24 (East Perth – Claremont Station via Shenton Park and Broadway). Refer to Timetable 44.
- Route 102 (Elizabeth Quay Bus Station – Cottesloe Station via Claremont Station). Refer to Timetable 31.
- Route 103 (East Perth – Fremantle Station via Stirling Hwy). Refer to Timetable 32.
- Route 950 (Morley Bus Station – QEII Medical Centre via Beaufort Street, Perth City and UWA). Refer to Timetable 202.
Timetabled services will operate across the Transperth network. Bus information for UWA can be found at Uni and TAFE Services.
If you’re planning on using public transport to get to Open Day, the Transperth JourneyPlanner is a great tool to use.
Using public transport has numerous benefits:
- Remove the hassle of finding a car park.
- Make the most of your travel time by planning your Open Day schedule online.
- Improve your health and activity levels.
Walking to UWA
If you live within two kilometres of the University, why not consider walking to campus? Walking keeps your body active and in shape. It also clears your mind and promotes a positive outlook.
- Great for mental health
- Burns calories
- Promotes a better quality sleep
- It's free!
You may also be interested in...
Get a feel for student life at UWA.
Explore your interests
Meet our Future Students Advisers, current students, alumni and academics, and discover the study option that's right for you.
Talks, tours and transport
Find out about the wide range of talks, information sessions and tours taking place during Open Day. As well as the various transport options available.
UWA Albany Open Day
Find out what’s happing at UWA Albany, including study options, activities and more.