Something for everyone
Across the campus there will be free activities and demonstrations for visitors of all ages.
Future Students Hub
- The future is in your hands - Visit the ‘Write your future’ oversized ball pit and dive deep for your chance to win!
- Make a pledge to write a better future - for yourself and for the world at large at our write your future wall
- Turn yourself into a virtual peacock and share the photo with your friends
- Chill out with the hit92.9 crew with heaps of games and prizes
- Gadgets Go Live - watch and witness UWA future changers inspirational creations, designed to make the world a better place. Don’t miss the REV electric vehicles with autonomous vehicle simulation
- Have your future predicted with a fortune teller
- Drop by the Inspiration Hub and see how UWA leads the way in entrepreneurship and enterprise and how it enriches the UWA student experience
- Want to know more about postgrad studies? Enjoy a cold pressed juice on us at the Postgrad Hub while you speak to students and alumni about their postgrad experience.
Research & Innovation Zone
Great Court and Reid Library
- Check out robots, virtual reality and augmented reality demonstrations from the UWA Futures Observatory at the Reid Library
- Dance like no one's watching at the silent disco with student and staff DJs
- Enjoy presentations from UWA groups
- Take part in wellbeing activities in the library pods
- Visit the University Archives
- Enjoy coffee or lunch with special offers at Quobba Gnarning Cafe in the Reid Library
- Get a taste of what's coming up for Research Week on upper upper Great Court
- Try the ancient art of stencilling
- See how archaeologists study artefacts and rock art
- Try out ICRAR's telescopes
- Visit the Geography and Environmental Sciences Marquee on lower Great Court
New Fortune Lawn
- Join Urban Indigenous and create your own Aboriginal artwork
- Experience bush tucker tastings
- Music from UWA student DJS
- Rock climbing wall
- Giant games
- Giant zorb balls
- Activities, rides and games
Chill Out Zone
- Food trucks
- Music from the School of Music
- Bumper cars and a cup and saucer ride - CANCELLED due to weather
UWA Recreation and Fitness Centre and James Oval
- Take a tour of the UWA Recreation and Fitness Centre
- Find a social, competitive, fitness or recreation opportunity that suits you
- Games and activities with West Coast Fever players
UWA Cultural Precinct
The precinct supports the music, theatre, exhibition programs and broader arts and cultural events that take place at UWA all year long. Visit the museum and art gallery, open 10am - 4pm.
- Edward de Courcy Clarke Earth Science Museum Offers a simple and interactive way for visitors of all ages to discover an explore earth sciences.
- Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery visitors can experience Scratching the Surface, some of the best-loved works from a very personal collection of Australian art from the Janet Holmes à Court collection, Country and Colony, drawing from the Cruthers Collection of Womens Art explores histories and ongoing consequences of colonisation and Milingimbi: A Living Culture featuring art from Milingimbi Island off the coast of Arnhem Land. The gallery is also home to The Hub, a place where art enthusiasts of all ages can explore their creative sides
Enjoy many family activities on campus including glitter hair braiding, get a caricature of yourself and pick up a balloon character.