Open Day is the perfect opportunity to learn more about what life as a UWA student in Albany has to offer.
Date and Location
Open Day will be held on Thursday 24 August 2017, from 3–6pm.
UWA Albany is located at 35 Stirling Terrace, Albany, Western Australia.
Phone: (+61 8) 9842 0888
Email: [email protected]
Staff and students will share course advice, general information and their experiences of studying and working in Albany.
You can find out about entry requirements, study options and scholarships for UWA courses in Albany:
- Bachelor of Arts – majors in English and Cultural Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, and Psychology in Society can be studied in full in Albany. A large selection of other majors can be started at the Albany campus.
- Bachelor of Commerce –a major in Management can be completed in Albany. Many other majors can be started in Albany.
- Bachelor of Science – majors in Conservation Biology, Environmental Science, or Marine Science can be completed in Albany. A wide choice of other majors can be started in Albany.
- Master of Ecotourism – unique to Albany, this course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the growing ecotourism industry.
- UWA Smart Start – UWA’s university preparation program for people living in the Great Southern region who do not have university entry qualifications.
- Bachelor of Education - delivered on a collaborative basis with UWA, Curtin University of Technology offers Bachelor of Education degrees through the UWA Albany Centre in primary teaching and in early childhood teaching.
- Other UWA course options – including commencing a range of UWA degrees in Albany and then transferring to Perth for completion.